Wow - that was a long time between posts. Technically it is spring and I'm having difficulties getting around to writing the things I want to write about. Some of the more technical articles I generally save for weekend writing but with the warmer weather I have been busy with this...
Added to the business of being outside in the warm weather is the frenzy of activity with stores stocking up on product, dog events like this in Winnipeg and catching up on two months worth of Lucky Dog craziness.
Here's what is on tap. I'll write my "to-write" list for everyone to see.
- Oats and Gluten - I have some great articles from my friends at Can-Oat Milling about the age old question of whether oats contain gluten.
- Old dog health - we have a great tip and website from a reader who read about Curly that I want to share with everyone
- Lucky Dog winners
- Events around town including a Fly Ball tournament that we are hoping to get some pictures from
- Events around Lucky Dog BC HQ
- Anything that you suggest - we need some inspiration!!!
That's it. I'm off to mail a prize, walk the dog, drop off biscuits and maybe have a coffee and watch my incredibly stunning irises bloom (while I'm thinking about what to write next of course).
Get out and enjoy the day.